Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself...

Mic check... 1,2... 1,2... Is this thing on?  Someone turn my headphones up...

So the homie BJ helped me set this blog up over a month ago, but I never got around to writing anything in here yet (I think I've been too busy twittering to actually sit down and write an actual post).  Then the homie Tony hit me up about contributing to the Buddhapparel blog and it kinda pushed me to finally get on the  ball with my own.  So if you were one of the (very) few people to ever follow my old blog "Late Night Ramblings and Observations," then welcome back.  But if this is your first time visiting, then allow me to reintroduce myself...

My name is Ben.  I'm a father (of the year), a husband, and a DJ.  Welcome to my own little soapbox on the net.  I'm not sure what direction I'll be taking this thing, but I guess we'll see how that plays out in time.

Anyways, it's almost time for Lost, so I've got to cut this short.  Cause if I miss an episode of Lost, I tend to get kinda angry.

Actually.

1 comment: